Tell us about your company
Tell us the titles of your buyers
There are two ways you can enter in titles:
1. You can type in a title keyword (example: Marketing) and then select the “Want others like this?” checkboxes. Our AI will find all titles that include both the keyword and the seniority level(s).
2. You can enter in a specific title (example: Supply Chain Architect), and we will find titles that include all words in the title.
XControl the seniority of this title.
Where are your buyers located?
Which roles do you target
Below is the list of buyer titles from the previous step. Which of these titles is also a role that your ideal target company would hire/employ a lot of? Please add new roles as necessary.
What are your buyers interested in?
List terms, topics, product categories, event names, and any other interesting keywords/phrases your buyers might be researching and/or “talking” about online. Some tips:
- Be specific and avoid frequently used common words like sales, marketing, data, analytics, etc.
- Enter in your competitors – be as specific as possible and enter in the actual product name, especially if your competitor is a large well-known company.
- Please enter in at least 5 interests to use “Recommend New Interests” and “Grade My Buyer’s Interests.”
Who are your current, ideal customers?
This is not necessarily a comprehensive list of all your customers, but rather a sub set of ideal customers. Our AI will look for companies that are similar to the companies you list here.
Enter the company name or URL
We couldn't find a match for this company, is this the correct one?
Do you want to rank and qualify known account lists?
For internal use only - advanced settings are intended for use by certified Demandbase admins only.
Show Secondary Interests
Profile is for Advertising Only (This will generate only biddable accounts)
Enter Company Name